Wednesday, January 28, 2009

D'accord

Salut toute le monde!

Well it's pretty much the end of January already...classes have fully started up both at Syracuse and at IIEF. I went on an excursion around Alsace this past Sunday with Syracuse again--it was pretty much the same agenda from last time, but who could resist a free lunch and wine tasting? Not me. Nonetheless, it was a good opportunity to get to be able to socialize with Syracuse students--a lot who I feel like I still don't really know.

Oh well, I'm with the same group that I was with last semester at the IIEF, so that is fun. I finally worked my schedule out today which is nice. I'm pretty sure that I will have time for a wall climbing class on Mondays which I'm really excited for, although I still have to go and sign up for it...anyways, I'm set with books, bought a french-french dictionary, and also a dictionary of synonyms...kicking the french into high gear now.

Tomorrow there is going to be a strike in France--for what reason? Well not just for one reason, for many reasons. I could list all of them but that would make for a long blog post. So basically if I want to get anywhere, I will have to walk but that's probably better for me anyways. I don't think I have anything else to write...just felt like letting you guys know that I was alive and stuff like that. Ok cool. more to come :)

No comments: